Would you like to gain the skills necessary to artfully take underwater photos during your dives?
Whether you typically don’t take photos at all or are looking to develop your Go-Pro-level skills, an underwater photography course is a great way to learn camera skills from a well-respected underwater photographer.
Join the owner of our shop, Santiago Estrada, as he teaches you photography theory and takes you under to guide you on how recognize the best photo opportunities and capture a photo that you will be proud of and ready to show off to your friends and family.
- Underwater Photography Theory Lesson
- Underwater Camera and Photography Equipment (feel free to bring your own as it is the best way to get used to handling your personal equipment)
- Certified Professional Dive Instructor specializing in Underwater Photography
- Three two-tank dives in Tayrona Park (six total)
- Full Diving Equipment Rental
- Speed Boat to Tayrona National Park (no additional entrance fee required)
- Refreshments (snacks, juice, water – please inform us if you are vegetarian)
- Underwater Photographs
Courses begin every day and lasts three half-days. The diver can choose whether to complete the course in the morning or afternoon. For the morning trip, please arrive at the shop by 07:20 – the trip should finish by 11:30. In the afternoon, the arrival time is 13:20, concluding around 16:30.